EnviroLeach Technologies has developed an environmentally friendly process to recover gold and precious metals from electronic waste, ore and other materials containing these metals.
EnviroLeach’s research facility, located in Burnaby, British Columbia, conducts extensive testing and analysis of various materials as part of the R&D program. The analytical work includes the need to prepare and analyze materials using equipment such as an ICP, Atomic Absorption Spectrometer and XRF units.
EnviroLeach is seeking an analytical chemist to join our team at our research facility in Burnaby. The successful candidate will be experienced in a variety of analytical techniques, be able to develop new analytical procedures and coordinate analytical requirements with other commercial laboratories for analysis that is outsourced to external labs.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in an analytical laboratory environment
- BC Certified Assayer designation or a chemistry degree with relevant experience
- Experience with analytical equipment such as XRF’s, AA’s and ICP-OES units
- Ability and experience in developing methods and troubleshooting analytical equipment
- Experience with other classical wet chemistry methods
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
This is a full-time salaried position. Renumeration will be based on experience level and the candidate will be eligible to join the EnviroLeach benefits package.